Up Coming Auctions
For more upcoming Auction units
ZERVTEK: Japanese Auto Auctions
How do I bid?
We make bidding easy. Just follow these simple steps.
1. To register, <click here >
2. Make a deposit
3. After making your deposit you’ll be granted full access to your bidding page
4. Place your bids on the cars that grab your interest
How do I make a deposit?
You can use any of the below
1.Bank transfer details
Paypal charges are 4% of the transaction amount , Please add 4% when paying through paypal
Is the deposit refundable?
Your deposit is 100% refundable as long as it didn’t result in winning a unit.
If there are any paid inspections, we’ll deduct the amount when refunding.
PayPal offers refunds up to 30 days.
If you made a bank transfer, we’ll deduct the bank charges.
How fast can I get my car shipped?
After buying a car from the auction we need two weeks to transport the car to the port and complete the necessary paperwork.
We’ll add your car to the first available shipment heading to your destination, two weeks after the purchase date.
What are charges in addition to the car price ?
Our charges for a car for 1 million JPY and below are 120,000 JPY.
Between 1 million and 1.99 million is 130,000 JPY.
From 2 million to 2.99 million is 150,000 JPY.
For prices of 3 million and above, contact us.
The above charges cover our handling fee, auction charges, documentation charges, document courier charges, deregistration charges, and freight forwarding charges in Japan.
In addition to the ZervTek charges, the customer pays the following.
1. Inland transport charges in japan (from the auction house to Japan).
2. Freight charges (depending on the destination port and size of the car).
3. Pre-shipment inspection charges (if needed).
Why buy from the auctions?
There are so many reasons. Here are just a few.
1. You’ll get to see the car condition checked buy a 3rd party who stands between the seller and buyer.
2. You’ll enjoy more variety than nearly anywhere else, with over 100,000 cars are auctioned every week.
3. You’ll be buying cars that com fresh from owners rather than cars that were stocked for months.
4. You’ll be buying cars at the market price.
5. You’ll have a far better chance at buying cars well within your budget.